Old September 23rd 18, 02:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default "First Man" ...revisited: YouSuck-MZ

In article ,
says...

I wrote:
From Jeff Findley:
In article ,
says...

I see this to be a very important topic. Ways that we as human beings
can figure out how to get along without killing each other.
snip

Off topic for sci.space.history. It's well known the first groups of
astronauts came from the US military. Beyond that, you're delving into
political, social, and military issues. None of these have anything to
do with sci.space.

I really don't know why you insist on posting deliberately inflamatory
and/or off topic posts.

Neil Armstrong and flying to the Moon is off topic from ssh? Now that's a
curious response that I never would have predicted.

I did not word that very well. What I meant to say is this:

["delving into political, social, and military issues"] surrounding
Neil Armstrong and flying to the Moon is off topic from ssh?

This is still just one step away from the discussion of Von-Braun,
former German aerospace engineers, and Nazis which has been done
countless times on these groups. I personally won't entertain this sort
of topic. It just ticks people off and never results in anything
positive.

snip

Jeff