Old September 21st 18, 12:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default "First Man" ...revisited: YouSuck-MZ

In article ,
says...

Huge week this week with Elon Musk's announcement that Yusaku 'YouSuck/MZ' Maezawa is slated to be SpaceX's first paying customer on the BFR to fly to the Moon.

Here is a question that I am intrigued by, yet no one asks...

Who was the first person on the Moon who didn't kill anyone?

b.s. snipped

Hey Stuffy, go eff yourself.

That is all.

Jeff