Old October 30th 03, 05:14 PM
Russ

Default Marine Battery? Jump-Start Battery? Power Inverter?

I'm looking for a portable power source for my LX90 and imaging equip.
I am not an electronics buff, and I am confused by all the different
posts that I have seen regarding this. In addition to the scope, I
want to power a video camera, monitor, & VCR. What kind of portable
power supply do I need? Do I need to be concerned with amps, volts,
watts, wobbelators, kenuten valves? AND, where does a power inverter
fit in to all this? Do I need one of those too?

Thank you in advance.

** If you want to send me e-mail, remove the NOSPAM from my address **