Old April 23rd 17, 01:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sketcher

Default Science is what made us great

I would be inclined to not use the future tense: "will" . . . Seems to me that science deniers have already sunk their teeth deep into the scientific community and are actively dragging it (along with the country and planet) into the backwaters.

It was good to see Bill Nye and many others standing up for science on the evening (non fake) news this evening as I simultaneously watched and listened to the linked Neil Tyson video. It somehow seemed appropriate that both were on at the same time - as if to add emphasis to the seriousness of the current situation.

Sketcher

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 11:13:21 AM UTC-6, Razzmatazz wrote:
Science deniers will turn us into a backwater:

https://www.facebook.com/neildegrass...5195888806613/