Old January 25th 12, 01:11 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default RIP Pat Flannery?

On 25/01/2012 1:23 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In igpond.com,
says...

On 24/01/2012 1:01 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:

Also, it was no secret that Pat had some severe health problems. I'm
sure there are a few readers here who are simply too clueless to have
noticed Pat's postings on the subject of his health. Obviously Guthball
is one of them.

I'm affraid I'm another one that was totally clueless. Pat's death was
a total shock to me.

The most memorable incident, for me anyway, involved his toe being
amputated, making it easy to find with Google Groups. In 2005, Pat was
in the hospital due to a severe infection in his left big toe, which had
to be amputated. At that time he was diagnosed with diabetes.

Jeff

I thought that was OM