Old January 28th 04, 09:03 PM

Default Space Calendar - January 27, 2004

Prai Jei writes:

Ron wrote:

Apr 08 - Asteroid 3255 Tholen Closest Approach To Earth (2.080 AU)

Let's hope he goes away again quick

Close approaches are periodic, Prai:

2005 Jul at 2.01 AU
2007 Jan at 0.97 AU
2008 May at 2.30 AU
2009 Aug at 1.44 AU

Now, any particular reason you decided to separately cross-post to
rec.music.classical? What does it have to do with classical music?

Sorry, coincidence of names.

How does that explain your action?

I saw the name and posted the line out with a
comment, momentarily forgetting which group I was in.

What does your comment have to do with classical music?

The comment does not apply here,

Are you suggesting that your comment does apply to classical music?

hence my more or less immediate retraction.

What alleged "more or less immediate retraction"?