Old August 30th 03, 03:50 PM
Paul Malam

I had a time machine going spare, but I got drunk one night and I lost it
together with my car keys in 1784

Typical..

"called2preach2002" wrote in message
I sent him a reply from a free-mail addy telling him I might have some
schematics or even a prototype if he wants it $$$$$badly$$$$$$$$$$
enough LOL

DarkHills wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:30:52 +0000, Ron Sparks wrote:

Hey everyone..., get a load of this e-mail I got, is it a "total riot"
or what!!!

I got the same email and posted it as a topic discussion on my forum:

I saw that one today too. Deleted it without reading more than the

first
few lines, but now...

Well, whois is your friend.

--
Domain name: custompaintshop.net

Registrant Info:
NR Data Corp
Bill Jones ) +1.16179014129
FAX: +1.7819328769
4 oak street
woburn, MA 01801
US
--

More here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1908
where it's mentioned that this guys website may be a possible attempt

spread trojan horses, and that it's probably spam.

Weird chap, anyway.

DarkHills