Old June 19th 04, 07:51 PM
Phil Wheeler

Default ANN: Deepsky Software World Promotion Event

Deepsky Astronomy Software wrote:

NOTE: USA and CANADA Customers are eligible Sunday June 20th, 2004 so don't
miss your chance (see country schedule below)

Announcing the Deepsky Software (DAS) World Astronomy Software Promotion

http://www.deepskysoftware.net/WorldAstroPromo.html

June 20, 2004 through August 15, 2004

Welcome to the Deepsky World Astronomy Promotion. We are trying to get the
word out to other countries about our software so we decided to have a
unique promotion. Each day this summer, users from a different country will
be able to purchase Deepsky Astronomy Software at upgrade prices.

Uhhh .. you need a new calender. Summer does not end until the third
week of September vs. Aug 15 :-)

Also -- seems shortsighted to pressure US/Canada folks to decide in one
day, and on a weekend. I seldom make such decisions without a day or
two of pondering -- and I have other things to do this weekend.

Phil