Old March 15th 04, 09:41 PM
OhBrother

Default Planet_X

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:28:03 -0800, Cosmic_Surfer wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message ...
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?
I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

Pietro Somavilla, Blaster, maximus, and now Cosmic_Surfer have all
succumbed to the dreaded "sock puppet" syndrome in which the person's
brain detaches from it's body and continually morphs into similar looking
but sillier versions of the original. Only the healing hands
of Nancy LIEder can bring him back from his swoon.

Repeat after me...

"Oh great emissary of the grand Zetan empire... Restore our beloved
Cosmic_surfer to his original Pietro form and never let his brain wander
from his body again..."

O'