Old January 26th 09, 06:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default "The Future of Human Spaceflight"

On Jan 26, 8:32*am, Ian Parker wrote:
On 26 Jan, 16:28, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Ian Parker wrote:

:
:BTW - Lets get Google adjusted before you start on my meds.
:

Why? *Google is irrelevant to both space and this newsgroup.

*truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Thomas Jefferson

What about all the references on the Singularity Insitiute that you
choose to ignore. No Google is not irrelevant. As I said you display
your ignorance every time you post. Look at the references you son of
a dog.

* - Ian Parker

The mainstream status quo wants nothing to do with any public format
of exchanging and/or sharing intellectual or scientific information.
It's key to their global domination policy, as for keeping the rest of
us as bankrupted, snookered and dumbfounded as possible. Their
systematic tactics of excluding whatever evidence rocks their boat is
simply a vital from of this ongoing war of theirs.

~ BG