Old December 11th 04, 10:26 AM
Dale

On 9 Dec 2004 21:17:43 -0800, wrote:
I'm going to be in Oregon for a month or so-- I'll have to see if I can get a chance
to drive up to Seattle and visit the museum.

It's well worth a visit.

Does anyone have any contact info (email address) for someone at Boeing who
might be able to help with documentation ? I see that the Boeing website has a
historical section, but I don't see any obvious contact information.

I'd try . I'd forgotten that they have an archives
building across the street, by their Concorde and 747. I'm sure they have
documentation for all the items in their collection- and if they can't provide
answers to you, they probably know where to ask. You'd be wise to arrange
for your research time before you actually get there, whereever "there" ends up
being

Dale