Old February 29th 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: telescope failure

Dirk, sorry to hear about your mishap. The 10" RCX400 is not a bad change
though ;-)

Stefan

"DvandenH" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
bel.net...
Hey all,
Ruined my telescope mount electronics.
When i gotoot my scope to M81 the cooling leads (with water) hit the mount
and disconnected from my camera.
The water got into the mount and electronics en shortened out the
electronics..
So for all you guys that uses cooling water to cool camera pls beware..

But fortunatly a local retailer offered me a RCX400 - 10" at a very good
price.
Per the 1 of July i am the proude owner of a 10"RCX400!
Till than no more pictures from me guys.
I will keep looking at your pictures and dream away..

Thx,
--
Dirk van den Herik

A journey of thousand lightyears