Old February 6th 09, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Feb 6, 6:21*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
27F at 6am will be 63By 4pm and will get warmer and warmer being 82F on
Sunday.

52F here a few minutes ago, now 49F. Dark clouds and threatening
rain! Felt a little too warm as I walked up here in my heavy
clothes. Back at the library again, but this time I brought my
Iaptop. Found out yesterday that this library provides free Wi-Fi
access! This way I am not limited to an hour a day like on the
library's computers. Safeway's access is still down. Trouble is that
the library is about 2 miles instead of one mile, and in the opposite
direction. And I have to lug the laptom all that way. It is not too
heavy, but it seems to get heavier as the miles go by.

Best to keep in mind the best time for tourists to come to
Florida for its beaches is Feb 15 to June 1 * 24 days without water,and
no rain * * * * * * Severn Trent Toho Mafia is set to kill me.. It is an
act of murder, Only in Florida can Severn Trent kill and answer to no
one. It will spread as the USA becomes more and more fascist. Severn
Trent out of the UK paying off government officials is now above federal
laws. *They spent their money wisely,and bought our democracy cheap.
TreBert

Maybe you can get some of those chlorine tablets that let you drink
the swamp water!

Double-A