Old July 31st 07, 01:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
[email protected]

Default Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

In sci.physics Hop David wrote:
wrote:

Neither is statements like "the rest of the world disagrees".

How's this statement: CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

It is the beginning of a hypothesis, so it would be a start.

And no, I'm not going to argue about what "greenhouse gas" means.

I thing global warming would be a net good thing, so I'm not concerned
and could care less about the arguements either way.

Oh, I'm sorry, the current politically correct term is climate change.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.