Old December 16th 05, 03:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Default CEV to be made commercially available

On 15 Dec 2005 20:00:09 -0800, in a place far, far away, "snidely"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]the people in the picture
(one of whom is indeed me, one of whom is the author of The
Anglosphere Challenge, and one of whom, as I said, is a current
Associate Administrator of NASA),

I saw a picture with 2 people in it, not counting the T-day pictures on
the blog page.

Sorry, wrong picture. I was referring to the previous one that Pat
posted from that site, and confused the two posts.