Old July 6th 03, 11:42 PM
David Higgins

Default ISS On-Orbit Status, 14-06-2003

Clark wrote:
[on the PAO's standard ISS opening statement ("All ISS systems continue
to function nominally, except as noted previously or below.")]

I expect it to provide useful information, not make null statements.

I've always read that sentence as saying "this is one of a
series of daily status reports, and one should read them in
order -- they don't necessarily stand alone". Can't say I've
been happy with that mindset and writing style, mind you.

Now, why should we accept tripe from NASA?

This is the NASA PAO we're talking about, right? ;-)