Old July 6th 03, 05:55 PM
Jim Kingdon

Default ISS On-Orbit Status, 14-06-2003

You misread it. It claims that what has been noted previously plus what
is noted below is the complete, total, list of everything that isn't
functioning nominally.

True, it does claim that.

hmmm... I have yet to see the press release that says something like
"Except for the failure of the t-joint/RCC due to foam impact, the
flight of Columbia functioned nominally."

Nope, we have to give that prize to "The first Ariane-5 flight did not
result in validation of Europe's new launcher." - from the news
release regarding the unsuccessful first flight of Ariane 5.

http://monster-island.org/tinashumor/humor/ariane.html
http://www.seds.org/spaceviews/960615/top.html