Old March 29th 19, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:51:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 1:11:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny with light clouds. Dry. Temp now 57F here in Gresham as of 1:00 PM PDT. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 53%. Yesterday it was rainy and more windy, but I made it out to lunch with Kim just the same.

Double-A

Nice here,but still a little cool sleeping.I don't see why you and Kim don't share a place.Pool your $$$$.Kim loves to cook.Bert

I don't either. You'd have to ask her. When I got an apartment, I expected she would move in.

Now 57F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Sun shining through scattered clouds. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 58%. Chance of rain 0%.

Bad news on my doorstep! Got a rent increase notice. That scoops up my Social Security increase. But I guess that's what those SS increases are for.

Double-A