Old January 17th 18, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Winter in Gresham

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 1:59:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A nice 52F here in Gresham. Sunny through scattered clouds. Calm. Humidity 69%.

Had a nice MLK day staying home and washing a years worth of socks. I have brought up my old version of Quicken and am getting all my finances automated again!

On a broadcast of our Portland KOIN channel 6 local news, they projected a live image of the city skyline and sky on a screen behind the news people.. All of a sudden two UFOs appeared in the sky! It has attracted national attention, but no acknowledgement was made of the incident by the local newscasters. It was kind of typical though how UFO sightings are routinely ignored by the mainstream news media.

Double-A

76 and low of 53.No clouds,and sunglasses a must.Parking at new location.Better air.very quite.very safe.Fact is it has police protection 24/7 Bert