Old September 25th 17, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Travel to the Stars and Beyond.

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 1:11:45 PM UTC-5, hanson wrote:

because:

hanson QOTED "Mark's Earnest" own excrement:
"I am ready to travel both to the stars and to the very edge
of the universe and beyond. I believe man already has the
ability to do that", but before you do that, Mark, take a good
****, for that will be the last warm turd you'll extrude. Pity.

"Mark's Earnestly" wrote:
As I suspected nothing but mud pigs here bathing in their
own excrement with Mark doing it Earnestly & joyfully. ... \

ahahaha.. LOL

Quit playing in the trash and get on with your life. You will never amount to anything living in the city dump.