Old January 9th 05, 02:00 AM
Aidan Karley

In article , C. Balci
wrote:
I have not
shot any daylight or any other bright picture so it seems that there
is no other way to have my lab cut the slide.

Strategic error.
When I've done night-sky photography before, and cave
photography, I generally try to make sure to get an "indexing shot" of
a bright subject near start and end of each film.

Your film will probably have markings along the edge of the film
(outside the actual image area) which will give you sufficient
reference points to tell the lab which bits of the film you want to
print. Different film makes have different numbering/ lettering schemes
though.

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen, Scotland,