Old January 29th 04, 12:56 PM
Mark McIntyre

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:30:09 GMT, in uk.sci.astronomy , "Robert J.
Kolker" wrote:

wrote:

Do you keep your disk cleaned up or do you wait until you
have to clean it up? I'll by one of my pennies that you
wait until it becomes necessary.

I run my file cleaner once a week like clock work and even more often if
I have done file creation intensive work. I also purge my mailboxes of
junk and deleted e-mail every other day. My capacity usage never exceeds
five percent, unless someone sends me mail with a really humongous file
attachment.

Then IMHO you're an obsessive-compulsive and highly atypical.

I have see a file full meassage on my computer maybe once, about 12
years ago.

Yark. Thats just plain weird !

--
Mark McIntyre