Old November 8th 05, 05:35 AM
Art Deco

Default Ne.weather

Aratzio wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:10:01 -0700, Art Deco got
double secret probation because:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:

Those 5 posts is all the effort this group is worth for the moment.

I'll check tomorrow & be back later to refute further lies and make things
miserable if anyone else wants to give me bull****. Don't ever think this
group will be back to normal until the crap gone.

Poor baby, just wave your Magic Wand of Retuftation and you'll feel
better.

Think of the poor goats. Why do you think he will not return until
tomorrow?

Let me guess, too busy tending to the flocks?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...