Old November 8th 05, 05:10 AM
Art Deco

Default Ne.weather

Joseph Bartlo wrote:

Those 5 posts is all the effort this group is worth for the moment.

I'll check tomorrow & be back later to refute further lies and make things
miserable if anyone else wants to give me bull****. Don't ever think this
group will be back to normal until the crap gone.

Poor baby, just wave your Magic Wand of Retuftation and you'll feel
better.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...