Old July 25th 19, 03:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Artemis 3 Mission in 2024

"Scott Kozel" wrote in message

Anyone want to predict whet her this will actually happen in 2024?
It would be interesting for sure.

Artemis 3 (previously the Exploration Mission-3 or EM-3), is a planned 2024
flight of NASA's Orion spacecraft to be launched on the Space Launch
System. It is planned to be the second crewed mission of the Artemis
program and the first crewed lunar landing since Apollo 17 in 1972.

The landing zone would be in the south polar region. It is planned to have
two astronauts on the surface of the Moon for about one week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemis_3

Yeah, I wouldn't be holding my breath on this one, or placing any long term
bets.

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/