Old September 22nd 16, 03:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Chinese Space Station News

In article ,
says...

skylab was somewhat under control/

It wasn't really. They tried to control where it came down, but really
couldn't.

the last crew left a solar powered receiver on. when nasa realized it was going to re enter. they contacted skylab and ordered it to charge its batteries. without stable power they had blown some controls, and were on the backup.

they kept skylab in a low drag attitude, to get it as low in the atmosphere as possible, then ordered it to tumble to dig into the atmosphere over a low popuation area

came down over the ocean and australia

This is more or less right, but they were *not* aiming for Australia, so
clearly it wasn't under complete control.

the chinese station appears they cant control or communicate with it at all.......

now lets assume A ISS failure where the crew abandons the station or is unable to control it....

Why would we ever assume that? ISS is so multiply redundant these days,
it's very unlikely to be abandoned, even if damaged in some way.

You're a broken record Bob. You keep saying the same b.s. over and over
again. But no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it
true.

Jeff