Old October 6th 03, 01:43 AM
Stuf4

Default Anyone having trouble connecting to Google lately?

From Alan Erskine:
I can't seem to make a connection for some reason - the server is
unavailable or can't be detected.

I've had unusual problems with Google on and off earlier in this past
week where many threads and entire forums were unavailable, but over
these last few days it has been solid for me.

Others have querried Google on this and got the following reply:

-- Quote:
Hi,

Thank you for your note. The Google Groups servers are continuing to
experience problems. The engineering team is aware of the problem and
is currently working on the issue.

Though we can not give a a specific time when the problem may be
alleviated, we are sure it will be soon.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

The Google Groups Team
--- End quote
(as posted on Oct3rd)