Old June 19th 08, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Aw, poor BEERTbrain! lmao!

Lose your GUTS too?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:39:13 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

I was going to predict tornadoes in Iowa but hate to hear Cactus Saul
saying "Its gloom and doom" From now on I will not let him influence
me,and call stuff the way I see it. Very worried about Florida this
year. Very worried having a low wit corrupt person running the state.
Hurricanes are easy to predict and follow. Tornadoes are hard to
predict and following them does little good Bert