Old January 5th 08, 05:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Cheap Access to Space

On Jan 3, 9:29 am, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Jan 3, 11:23 wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 3, 1:10 wrote:
And your working prototypes or even supercomputer simulations on
behalf of any of this is where exactly?
That's none of your bees wax.

Figures. However, if I were only half as smart and a tenth as rich
and powerful as lord Mook, as such I'd be accomplishing all sorts of
nifty things and showing off my best stuff, getting all sorts of fancy
publications on my side and even the likes of Google/NOVA doing those
spendy eye-candy animation infomercials on my behalf.

Actually, maybe if you were in a position to promote or implement what
he has rather than ridicule it for being part of the staus quo CIA/MI5/
NASA - ology or some such, maybe he'd have cause to show you.

If I were in charge of public loot, the likes of lord Mook would be
getting my 50/50 plan of action.

- Brad Guth