Old January 3rd 08, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Cheap Access to Space

On Jan 3, 11:23*am, BradGuth wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 3, 1:10 pm, BradGuth wrote:
And your working prototypes or even supercomputer simulations on
behalf of any of this is where exactly?

That's none of your bees wax.

Figures. *However, if I were only half as smart and a tenth as rich
and powerful as lord Mook, as such I'd be accomplishing all sorts of
nifty things and showing off my best stuff, getting all sorts of fancy
publications on my side and even the likes of Google/NOVA doing those
spendy eye-candy animation infomercials on my behalf.

Actually, maybe if you were in a position to promote or implement what
he has rather than ridicule it for being part of the staus quo CIA/MI5/
NASA - ology or some such, maybe he'd have cause to show you.

There must be something that smells fishy about Mook, as otherwise
we'd be using those volumes of Mook H2, as well as for utilizing those
spare/surplus PV generated electrons as of more than a decade ago, and
we'd still be paying less than $1.50 per gallon because, by now *we
wouldn't have been consuming such fossil energy at half the rate, or
much less having been inefficiently burning such along with so much
N2--NOx.

Admit it Guth you ride a bike to work...