Old July 9th 03, 12:56 AM
John Maxson

Default For Exposing Sabotage, Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the Messenger' Campaign Against Grissom and Maxson

Well, you've managed to come full circle, Daddy-O, as I
knew you would when I responded. You really should do
something about that foot your mother nailed to the floor.

"Scott has mentioned the thinness of the insulation on
the wire needed to complete a lethal short-circuit. I
don't recall him saying that it happened that way,
however. I'm guessing that he has an open mind as to
all of the excruciating details involved."

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Michael Gardner wrote in message
"John Maxson" wrote:
Michael Gardner wrote in message

Unless voltages are high,

What were they?

not the thousands required to jump through the insulation.
In a pure O2 environment, such a spark still would have left
CLEAR evidence - which has not been presented.