Old August 10th 18, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The new Space Force

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 2:53:33 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
I suppose we are all going to be trying to get positions in the new Space Force that is now being formed. All levels of positions will have to be filled from scratch. Bert, I think at your age and level of experience being commissioned a Grand Admiral would not be out of the question! I should at least be entitled to a rank of Captain on one of the new Star Cruisers! Never know, the labor shortage being what is is. I think our first mission will be guarding US Global Positioning satellites, and keeping an eye on Russian and Chinese killer satellites!

Double-A

Whatever gets us into outer space is going to be beneficial for us.