Old December 16th 08, 07:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Brian Gaff

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

AGreed in basic terms, but there comes a time when you need to ask about the
next step, and is building more rovers really the way to spend the money if
you want to learn more. You need to do more insitu tests. You need to take
along other disciplines and I'd suspect that landing as they did is not
going to give a very good machine at the end of the day, considering what
they want it to be able to do.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
wrote in message
On Dec 16, 3:55?am, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
You lot are more cynical than I am.

Brian

supringsly nasa did build spirit and opportunity, which are fantastic.

in typical nasa fashion they abandoned the successful model which
could of been duplicated easily on a production line basis, and many
more sent to explore.

they are compartively so cheap is a shame we havent sent more