Old August 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

Default How cool is VL2

On Jul 20, 11:26 am, BradGuth wrote:
On May 28, 12:07 am, BradGuth wrote:

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org

VenusL2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City atVenusL2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

That's extremely odd, being that Venus L2(VL2) is so POOF City doable,
if not potentially a wee bit too cool, yet there's not an honest
contructive word within all of Usenet to behold. It's as though the
truth about much of anything is taboo rated.

There's sufficient evidence of other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and at times it's as close by as 100 fold the
distance of our moon. You'd think that argument alone would be worth
a few other words by those claiming as knowing all there is to know.

Of accomplishing VL2 is just plain doable, as being well within
existing technology, though apparently I'm on the official NO FLY
list.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Why has this topic been to hard to grasp?

What's so insurmountable about utilizing VL2?

Wouldn't a mostly robotic platform of science instruments at Venus L2
be rather impressive, and otherwise downright nifty?

Wouldn't having a space depot/gateway as a human habitat of POOFs at
VL2 be a whole lot better off than anything ISS/ESS related?
- Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Venus L2 is not the least bit hot, or even all that nasty to our frail
DNA.

Not that within our salty old moon doesn't offer great potential
that's nearby and therefore accessible, and I certainly don't
otherwise mean to be anti-topic because, I happen to know there's all
sorts of good that moon and of its L1 can be utilized for, but what
the hell is wrong with you silly naysay folks that are deductively
blind and otherwise swarm like mindset bigoted into naysayism past the
point of no return?

There's nothing worth our living science that's on the surface norgue
of our physically dark moon that's growing or that could have survived
the cosmic and solar gauntlet of gamma and hard-Xrays, other than the
nifty likes of sodium crystals shortly before they vaporise by day.
The planet Mars is an interesting but very frozen to death and
otherwise a geologically dead worth of planetology, that which no
matters what is simply too far away and otherwise too moon like naked
for our own frail DNA good.

Venus on the other Ovglove hand is almost exactly like proto-Earth,
and at least at times merely 100 fold the distance of our moon, plus
it's offering us darn good signs of having been lived upon by
something that's a whole lot more intelligent than a hot rock.

If Venus itself is offering too much of a toasty reality for your
swarm's naysay mindset, then perhaps POOF City at Venus L2(VL2) will
provide the space depot/gateway that's doable. At least this cool VL2
is humanly manageable as is, unlike our physically hot plus rad hot
Earth-moon-L1 that's still being kept as taboo/nondisclosure, and
otherwise about as nasty of a local gamma and Xray exposed location as
you're going to get.
- Brad Guth