Old March 24th 07, 06:39 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default How cool is VL2

On Mar 23, 8:53 am, wrote:
Is incest still running itself amok within Art Deco's family tree?
-

As I said. And lo and behold, these MI/NSA Usenet clowns still exist
as Old Testament thumpers.

Too bad that Venus L2 is actually so gosh darn cool, and that Venus
itself isn't nearly as insurmountable as we've been continually lied
to about. Of course, since this topic has nothing to do with having
created such collateral damage and carnage of the innocent (mostly
Muslims), so it's not hardly worth the supportive Jewish effort that
Art Deco and his kind gives to our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).
-
Brad Guth