Old May 21st 05, 04:26 AM
Jim Davis

Logan Kearsley wrote:

Give me a method of contributing to the heavy lifting, and I'll
do it myself.

chuckle

*Give* you a method? You want to get into space in the worst way,
don't you?

Unfortunately, I don't currently have access to the
afforementioned huge resources necessary to do said heavy
lifting myself, and so, yes, I can't wait for someone else to do
it.

And they say men of such daring are gone forever.

Like the OP, I'm somewhat disappointed, if not surprised, at
the lack of similar drive among those who do have the resources,
though recent well-publicized advances in private aerospace are
definitely encouraging.

LOL!!

The man wants space handed to him on a silver platter but is
"disappointed, if not surprised, in the lack of similar drive in
others".

Jim Davis