Old May 11th 18, 07:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

Herbert Glazier wrote on 11/05/18 05:10:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 2:15:08 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 10/05/18 07:53:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:39:06 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 12:12:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Black comets are out there.There made up of iron, and carbon.They reflect little of sun light.They have no tail,and move at 5 times the speed of white comets.Also 5 times heavier and smaller Bert

5 times the speed of white comets, Bert? You do know there are laws of physics that cannot be overcome, concerning orbiting objects, right Bert?

What you don't see can be very dynamic.Space has no image.To look beyond a universe.To think we are looking from the middle of the universe out.Who knows Bert

You, me and the other guy *CANNOT* "look beyond a universe"!!

Universes are big targets,and their mutual gravity forces them to collide.There numbers are infinite.Expansion of space gives the cosmos universes all that's needed.Bert

Yes, Universes *are* big targets, and their mutual gravity forces
*might* force them to collide ... but, still, *we* *cannot* "look beyond
a universe"!!

--
Daniel