Old September 13th 16, 05:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Commercial Moonship

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 4:00:15 AM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:19:01 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Mookie, you're really becoming too full of **** (yourself) to be worth
bothering with. Seek some psychiatric help.

You're the one who's sick.

Yeah, Mookie. It's everyone else that's nuts and not you.

I'm not talking about everyone else. I'm talking about you and what you say here in these groups. You are demonstrably insane. You pretend to know things you do not and attack others who call you out on it.

Crazy
people say that all the time.

You would know I suppose exactly what crazy people do wouldn't you?

Yet here we are, with you the one who
insists he's NEVER wrong...

Look, I'm the one who pointed out you've never looked at an engineering drawing of the FTS system for the Falcon and have no idea what you're talking about. When I did that you started calling me names like you're doing now. Fact is, you don't know what the hell you're talking about and it irks you that I do. That's why you spend so much energy trying to say things that are hurtful. This demonstrates that you are quite insane.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine