Old March 23rd 16, 10:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Tidbits on why ULA didn't bid on a GPS launch contract

In article ,
says...

The difficulty with all these folks is that they are not appreciating
the multi-dimensional nature of change as we approach the singularity.

Usually you just spew numbers from numerous research projects and
combine them into a gummy lump by slapping them together with math
assuming everything will scale without issue and work together in
harmony. But, here you sound like a clueless CEO here. What is "the
singularity"? Are we about to be sucked into a black hole?

Jeff