Old July 24th 11, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
Fevric J. Glandules

Default Shuttle Press Release Drinking Game.

Anthony Frost wrote:

In message tatelephone
Pat Flannery wrote:

On 7/23/2011 3:30 PM, Fevric J. Glandules wrote:
Paul Madarasz wrote:

France is no further away than Canada.

If you're in Goroka, Papua new Guinea, sure.

I think he's referring to the French population of Canada.

Saint Pierre et Miquelon more likely. Slightly further away than some
bits of Canada, but much nearer than most.

I wonder what it's like. My impression of Quebec was that it's
more North American than it is French. Having said that, the
Frenchness of it was a welcome respite from spending time south
of the border. Not that I disliked Vermont, far from it. Lovely
place.