Old May 9th 08, 07:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Treb Knows He gave me 4 # to Play

All the best, BEERTbrain! Haven't we covered already how reliable
Treb is? lmao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 May 2008 13:20:43 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

OK Cactus Saul The four # are 2411 To be play for 13 days. It just cost
me 39 bucks so I can win big bucks. He has a Luas in his positive galaxy
so he has already given out 2411,and to add to this Treb has already
won. If they do not come out I'll tear down his membrane with a "wave
function" I will give him credit on the lotto he twice gave me the
first 4 # Go figure Bert