Old January 8th 10, 05:42 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Autymn D. C.

Default Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball

On Jan 8, 8:02*am, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Of course, not mentioned in the article is the fact that this shape of
"dark matter halo" matches the configuration one might see with MOND.

* * * * Yousuf Khan
+++
SPACE.com -- Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball
"But the new study found that the Milky Way's halo isn't exactly
spherical, but squished. In fact, its beach-ball form is flattened in a
surprising direction — perpendicular to the galaxy's visible,
pancake-shaped spiral disk."http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

my comment:
it's - its
dolts

Yer conjectures are junk. It's very clear the halo's shape is due to
stronger gravity in-dish than in-axle.

And there are no black holes:
http://twitter.com/alysdexia/status/4323682209
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...43fbaaf3d4dfbb