Old January 31st 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Fred

Default We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

Epilogue

Multiple threats found in the Galactic Arms are causal to Period
transitions in concert with Galactic Arm dust flow. The present
position of the solar system is within the outside half of the Orion
spiral arm, 3/5th from the Milky Way Galaxy center(Figure Two). The
Tertiary Period ended, and the Quaternary Period began 2Ma, in
coincidence with the leading edge of the Orion spiral arm. We are at
the edge of a 74M Galactic Geological Period. Assuming the next Major
Geological Galactic Period is within maximum deviation limits
recorded, statistically, it is certain to occur within the next 8M.

What time zones this for?