Old November 26th 19, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Default Compiling drivers for Indi

Another Dave wrote:

I'm trying to automate my telescope using the Indi software. Everything
is fine and I can connect and run drivers on my home machine (Linux
Mint) and the rasppberry pi at the telescope (Raspbian).

However, when I try to compile drivers using cmake, it isn't finding the
include libraries for the header files. They are there and, obviously, I
can move the header files to the source directory. This works and is my
fallback position, but why isn't it working as it should?

Are the libraries installed?

You might have to use an installer, like ginstall, or put a ldconfig
command in your startup.