Old September 7th 12, 06:53 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default "The Space Race was a proxy war against the Soviets." -StevenColbert

On 7/09/2012 2:18 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:

If your server is in Europe, that would explain the date part. The
time is all gooned up, though. It's not even consistently gooned up,
I don't think.

For example, I posted the article you are replying to at 7:28 AM MST.
Unless you're like in Hawaii or something, I really can't explain the
time you're showing.

Australia. The reason I asked about Guth's post in the first place is
that I haven't seen any posts from him in a couple of weeks.