Old October 1st 11, 08:22 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Could Albert be wrong?

On Sep 30, 1:41*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 9/30/11 2:27 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

We're all moving at c or something less, and we're
also moving in all xyz directions at the same time.

* *Let me correct you, Brad. Object are traveling at
* *exactly c through *space-time*.

But gravity seems to be worth at least 2c.

Anything moving along at or above the velocity of c supposedly can't
be detected, and we sure as hell can't detect gravity, or even that of
individual photons from any angle or xyz trajectory other than 0,0,0.

Is there even objective proof that individual photons move?

http://translate.google.com/#