Old September 23rd 05, 08:56 AM
Tony

Marco Aur=E9lio Graciotto Silva wrote:

But you must remember that eye catching stuff is necessary. Anyone
can understand an image, I simply cannot imagine someone that wouldn't be
excited with a picture from Titan. And fostering future scientists is an
important job (and paying the bill also, is the general public that keeps
space science running).

Yes, that is one important consideration and the primary reason why I
asked this question.

And I posed it in a way that I imagined 'an average guy', who doesn't
know that such images start monochromatic and who may have seen hires
photos from Apollo days, would pose it.

Like: hey, guys, science is fine but after thousands of images in one
wavelength can't you waste one shot in three wavelengths so that we may
see some color?

Tony