Old May 21st 05, 04:12 AM
Jim Davis

Actually, I'm *not* waiting for anyone else to do the heavy
lifting. But in case you haven't noticed, space travel is
*expensive*. It will be a while before my group has the funds
necessary to get started. However, we *are* accumulating funds
toward that end.

I'm sure that you and your "group" have such an intense desire to
explore that your just barely keeping body and soul together as you
accumulate funds, right? And naturally no one in your "group" would
even *think* about family or relationships while that thirst for
exploration is unslaked, right?

I have to wonder why you're so dismissive of someone who seeks
to explore.

??? When have I ever been dismissive of someone who seeks to
explore? I have nothing but respect and admiration for that breed.
I *have* been rather hard usenet breast beaters but that's hardly
the same thing.

Maybe you feel you're hopelessly stuck on this
planet,

In the same sense that I'm "hopelessly stuck" in a human body, yes.

so even the *idea* of anyone else leaving angers you.

Leave, with my blessings and best wishes. But please, if you stay,
don't try to pretend that *I'm* preventing you from leaving.

"Misery loves company," as they say.

Yes, I'm sure there has been no misery you've been unwilling to
accept in your intense desire to explore. No doubt your posting via
satellite from the shores of the Canadian Arctic or some such.

Jim Davis