Old April 6th 17, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:41:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 2:02:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A gloomy day, yet dry. 57F as of 2:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. East wind 12 mph. Overcast.

Got some good deals at Albertson's this morning. The seem to have some better prices since they merged with Safeway. They have a really big store right near to where I live. But just like Safeway, you have to watch their every move. The clerk tried to overring me by $3, but I caught her, and she had to correct it!

Double-A

Cool sunny,ans saw my heart Dr. On EGG my heart goes ^^^^ ---^^^^^ -----they don't like ------ Looks like I need a pacemaker? My kids want me retired .Hmmmmm I feel OK Sometimes i GET A LITTLE DIZZY ____________________TreBert

Be sure to get a second opinion before getting a pacemaker. That is a big decision and I'm sure they would like to sell you one. If you had fainting spells, it would be more likely that you need one. Lots of energy usually means a healthy heart.

59F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM PDT. Morning rain has let up, and the sun has broken through. Wind is east at 5 mph. But a big storm is forecast for tomorrow!

Had lunch with Kim yesterday. Someone stole the bag that held her cell phone while on the MAX Train! I walked all over Gresham last night trying to find a replacement for her, but none of the stores had that low priced model in stock! It may have been discontinued. It isn't just about the price, but she doesn't like a complicated phone either. Yet now everybody is supposed to has a Smart Phone! She is still trying to renew her driver's license too. I have tried to receive mail for her at my address so she can show the mail to the DMV to prove she has an address. But the Post Office doesn't seem to be delivering her mail, even though I left a note to the postman to add her to the deliverable mail list. I think I am going to have to bitch to the Post Office about it. I met her today at the Transit Center on the way over here. I found out that her license is just now expiring. I thought it had expired a year ago. That is good news, because she actually has a full year to renew it before having to have to take a driving test!

I gave her some money with the hopes she has better luck finding a phone on her side of town.

Double-A