Old April 2nd 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 10:51:16 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 12:30:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:13:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 2:53:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
It was a gloomy but dry morning, but now the sky has suddenly cleared and the sun is shining! March is insisting on going out like a lamb, just like it came in. But there was a lot of lion in between!

Currently 55F as of 2:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm and sunny.

Double-A

74 H L 53 in Anaheim.Very bright Sun.Very clear view of Mt.Baldy with a snow cap.Sandy disapeared.???? O well she probable found a lover.I'm way to old.Stll TreBert

Maybe she is skiing up on Mt. Baldy! Nice you have a ski area so close by. Here it's Mt Hood. Did you ever get into skiing? We have water skiing too on the Columbia and Willamette.

Temp a mild 51F as of 12:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Very calm, but light rain coming down. Should get dryer later. Mists are hovering around Gresham Butte. The local rich and influential live up there where they can look down on everybody else.

Big game coming up tonight. Oregon Ducks vs. the NC Tar Heels in Final Four basketball at 5:49 PM PDT on CBS!

Double-A

Never did ski,and I grew up in MA.with snow on MTs. all winter.

I pulled a muscle while trying to ski in may back yard! So I never dared get on a real sky slope. As for water skiing, I never could learn to swim good enough to where I dared go out on the water.

Clear and warmer here about 82 today.Had a big fight with Sandy,and she is gone for good.

To bad about you and Sandy.

I now have B.P. as a new friend.She will come in handy she is an undertaker.

Yeah, you never know when one of those will be needed.

Seeing a heart Dr. this Tuesday Hmmm I might have to give up Bud and just have two glasses of wine a day.

Make sure it's the strongest fortified whine you can get. What the heck, make it brandy!

Must eat more MSP,and walk more.Stop fixing cars.Building boats. Think of retiring in Hawaii and make my kids happy. Trebert

How will retiring in Hawaii make your kids happy?

Temp 54F now here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PDT. Sun shinning through clouds. So far no rain. Wind west at 8 mph.

Stopped at the RadioShack liquidation sale yesterday. Bought a HDTV Antenna (rabbit ears) for $6.00. Original price was 24.99! My old antenna is broken and kept falling down. Got it hooked up just in time to watch The Oregon Duck Final Four basketball game on CBS. The Ducks ended up losing by 1 point! Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan. The Ducks are now heading for the orphanage. Lucky they weren't playing the old Aztec version of basketball. In their game, the losing team was sacrificed to the Sun god!

Double-A